Careers at NEX Solutions
First, you'll discover a company that will help you be the very best you can be. You'll receive extensive training to make sure you feel confident in your abilities. We look for individuals that take pride in their work and are willing to contribute to continuous improvement efforts.
NEX Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
To inquire about current employment opportunities, please contact Human Resources at (517) 542-0105, extension 234.
NEX Solutions is looking for experienced Mig welders who will be responsible for various types of weld preparation, welding and weld finishing operations to manufacture product to customer drawings, specifications, or other forms of instruction.
- Welders must be able to interpret mechanical drawings that include weld symbols.
- Working knowledge of fixtures and weld set up parameters (amp, volts, etc).
- Ability to accurately read a tape measure and calipers.
- Must have High School diploma or GED, minimum 3 years of welding experience in a manufacturing environment, basic math skills and ability to read blue prints.
- Applicant must be able to successfully complete and pass an internal weld test in the horizontal, vertical up and/or overhead position to AWS D1.1 on a material thickness of 1/8”-1”.